- H-1B Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Cap Season (View Full Info)
- Premium Processing Service for Cap-subject H-1B (View Full Info)
- I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (View Full Info)
- Additional Documents Required With Your Petition (View Full Info)
- USCIS Reaches FY 2014 H-1B Cap (View Full Info)
- USCIS to Implement Customer Identity Verification at Field Offices (View Full Info)
- Senator seeks higher pay for H-1B workers (View Full Info)
- Employers filed 124,000 h1b visa petitions in 5 days! (View Full Info)
Apple Inc has approved another USD 30 billion in share buybacks till the end of 2015 and authorized a rarely seen seven-for-one stock split, addressing calls to share more of its cash hoard while broadening the stock's a...
Dwayne Smith's sparkling fifty and Ravindra Jadeja's impressive 4-wicket haul he...
Tendulkar has taken a brief break form Mumbai Indians’ campaign in the IPL as he has returned to the country to vote in the general elections. Tendulkar also posted a Facebook message to his followers a day prior to the voting in his hometown, Mumbai.
Every run counts in the game of cricket and every vote counts in an election. Don’t underestimate the power of your vote. In Mumbai to exercise my right. Hope you play your part — Please Cast your vote,” Tendulkar posted on his Facebook page.
According to PTI, The jury is still out on whether Sachin Tendulkar retired a greater batsman than late Australian legend Don Bradman but a Chennai-based author claims to have found the “forensic evidence” to prove that the Indian maestro was indeed the better of the two icons.
On the eve of Tendulkar’s 41st birthday, his first after retiring from international cricket, Rudolph Lambert Fernandez has come up with a book ‘Greater Than Bradman‘, which aims to prove that the Little Master is the greatest batsman of all time.